7.13.2010

WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU...

OK, so I guess I've left enough time for people to get the cards I've sent. I created this card from a digital image that my co-worker found online. It was so fun and just tickled something in my brain.

So...I made them and sent them to our Smeared and Smudged Design Team (all but Black Dragon...the post office was closed and I couldn't get international shipping, so if you see this before you get it I'm sorry! But you will get it sooner or later).

The card is nothing amazing. I kept it simple because it just worked the way it was. I distressed the paper and that's about it. Enjoy!









3 comments:

  1. I just got mine today!!! I was going to email you! It's hilarious! Thank you so much Tori!!! It's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Totally worth the wait! Thank you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, simple is perfect!!! When I got the card, I was like ????? who is this from??? Then, I opened it. It was all you!! You were the first person I thought of!!! And, I was right.
    Don't you HATE the real "touch myself song". But your new verson, "I stamp (or tattoo) myself" is much better.

    Thanks darlin', for the great treat, and the great laugh!!

    ReplyDelete