12.07.2011

Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas!

Welcome to Day 4 everyone! At this rate December is just going to fly by! I can't believe how fast it's happening and I still have so much to do before the holiday!

Here is my day 4 offering. I used the Deer Skull from the Gothic Christmas set. My goal for this card was to make it as "country" as I could stand it. LOL. My husband is a hunter so I thought he would love this card. Of course, I forgot to show it to him this morning, doi!

Anyhooo, I hope you like it and please don't forget to stop by our other Jolly Bloggers and leave them some love :)





Here's the blog roll:

Photobucket

BLOG ROLL!

14 comments:

  1. beautiful card, your hubby wil like it a lot, i love the dear skull image

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Tori I'm sure your husband will love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Tori I'm sure your husband will love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Tori, I'm sure your husband is going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome perfect card for a man. Yes I'm sure he will like it. I must have that digi for myself. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I think I have my ol man's card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Splendid design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tori, I like this card a lot!
    the plaid paper, the distressing, it all looks great!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this alternative reindeer as well. The lights look like they are shining here as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, or handsome, as the case may be! The smudged background and the awesome lights make a great festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Love how you colored it and that image is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card - love that new image and the way you coloured him. Super :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how this turned out. I like the skull...very Georgia O'Keefe for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete